Corporate Compliance Hotline
Employee feedback is a hallmark of a successful business. Providing a confidential, safe and convenient way for employees to report issues within the company creates better service for customers, increased productivity, and stability and profit for the organization. BHR Worldwide Compliance Solutions service keeps clients informed about potentially serious problems like regulatory, ethical and criminal violations, harassment, discrimination, environmental, and safety risks and fraud. The convenient system provides a mechanism for employee feedback and offers personal responses from management, all while retaining anonymity. As a result, employees know their ideas are valued and the organization cares about improving business practices. This leads to increased employee satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Why have Corporate Compliance/Communications Services?
- Agencies with a compliance line typically cut their fraud losses in half.
- Callers do not feel comfortable leaving voicemail messages.
- An Ernst & Young survey revealed that 80% of employees said they would be willing to report a co-worker’s illegal or unethical activity.
- Forty percent of employees said they would be more likely to make a report if they could remain anonymous.
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) recommends the use of a compliance line operated by an external provider and staffed by trained interviewers.